Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Good Vibes!

Hey all!

I just wanted to follow up last evening's meeting with a post while things are still fresh in my mind. First of all, I think the meeting went great! I had visions of getting to the meeting and finding out we were all on completely different pages, and that was obviously not the case. I think some rather significant adjustments happened to our plan, but nothing that is going to sink the basic idea, and the end result, I feel, is going to be an even stronger project than our first thoughts.

I will work over the next couple of days to update our design plan proposal - with an eye to the document that we need to submit in 2 weeks - and I will be sure to share that through Google for your comments and revisions. If either of you have thoughts that you would like to share coming out of the meeting, please feel free to post them here so we can get those hashed out as well.

What is everyone's thought as far as an extra meeting this week? I could swing something Saturday early afternoon, though I have to be up at school by 4:00 to set up for an evening concert. I would even offer to host, if folks don't mind a friendly dog... If you both think it would be useful, just let me know. I will be gone the following weekend in Maine, but could maybe do something earlier in the week (week of 3/30-4/4).

I am stoked!

Dave (M)

No comments:

Post a Comment