After the flurry of the first few weeks, I realized I hadn't posted here in a while, so here is a quick update. I had another round of contacts with Silvia, mostly discussing possibilities for a group meeting in the near future. The number one option, if it works for us, would be to meet after next week's (the 24th) class, at the 6:30 time when Dr. Abed is finished lecturing. Would you two be able stay a bit later next week? Both Silvia and Marcie (the reading specialist) would be available to meet at that time.
Silvia also forwarded a URL for a website that has all kinds of reference materials for "The Big 5". that address is:
A lot of material there for browsing - I just started poking around a bit.
Those are the big updates for now. I think we should talk a bit this week about media and instructional strategies - perhaps exploring the Case Study option a bit more - so that we could have a structural design proposal for the meeting with Silvia.
See you guys in a bit!
No comments:
Post a Comment