Well, I know we have all sort of let this blog drift for the past several weeks, but I thought I would get a post up just to keep it going and current. I will probably be a few minutes late to class this afternoon due to a rehearsal here at school that I need to get started. I have been very encouraged by our progress the last couple of weeks and the results of our meetings with Silvia. Based on our last meeting, I have updated the level 2 flowchart for us to look at this evening with Dr. Abed. I think all of the major pieces are now at least in there in draft form. Still left on our to-do list for the last 2 weeks is:
- Level three (database) write-ups
- Gantt chart for summer production schedule
- Updated versions of project proposal and design plan to reflect recent changes
- Review of the Anorexia project
Lets talk this evening about how to split up these items among ourselves for the most efficient use of our time.
I continue to feel good (if not a bit overwhelmed) with the project and with our group, and I know we will turn in an exceptional product at the end of it all.
Thank you!
No comments:
Post a Comment