Friday, May 15, 2009

Friday Update

Greetings all!

I just wanted to post a quick update on progress as we head towards Saturday's meeting.

1) Level III database: we now have something just over 100 pages "done" in the database (about 1/3 of the total). This means that all of the basic info is in there for those pages. Most of what I have worked on are the more "mechanical" pages, as opposed to content pages. These done pages still need thumbnail sketches and many still need scripts.

2) Level II flowchart: I think this is almost set to publish. I have a couple of questions that I want to bring up at tomorrow's meeting, but I think I have cleaned most things up from our meeting with Dr. Abed last Tuesday.

3) Meeting tomorrow: It seems like the best thing for us to focus on tomorrow is anything that is scripted content in the Big 5+1 part of the program. This includes nailing down the questions in each area, and covering tutorial content for each question and introductory stuff for each of the Big 5. Silvia should be able to be there, though I did hear from Marcie today that she is unavailable.

4) Critique: I will TRY to have my rubric sheet completed for tomorrow about the anorexia program. Would one of you be willing to write up our group commentary?

I am trying to set as a rough goal that for this Tuesday's class we pretty much have everything done for the introductory and Big 5+1 parts of the program. That way we can concentrate the last couple of weeks on the second half of the program in time to submit everything on the 5th. What do you guys think?

I will see you all tomorrow at 1:30 at David S's place!

David (M)

No comments:

Post a Comment