Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Thank you so much Dave. And, I agree, it seems like a good group and we certainly have some momentum behind us.

I have had several meetings today and yesterday with different people in the district. I have met with the Vice-Superintendent, I have met with the people in the residency office and with the head of IT. The head of Curriculum development (who is our new Superintendent is on holiday.

The original idea is treatable, but may be somewhat more limited in scope than we had originally hoped. I still do not rule it out.

In any event, there were some other suggestions.

-The first was to set up a CMT explanation and resource experience for students, parents and for Spanish speakers.

-Another suggestion was to do something for the District Improvement Plan (DIP) which centered on parent involvement (with Spanish as well). This is part of our DIP structure.

Sorry for getting in touch with you so late in the day. I just got back from meetings.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment