Monday, February 23, 2009

Well, it does sound interesting and may be the perfect marriage of what we have been dealing with.

I was in the ESL world for many years, but it was in Europe and definitely not in the U.S. public school system.

My impression is that the project is plausible.  I too would like to get more information as well.  However, Lisa is at the disadvantage of not knowing Sylvia, who is charming, right Dave?  So my inclination is that if we meet with her it is pretty much a done deal, which is fine.

Really guys, any project we choose is about manipulating the content to the ends for this project - given he constraints and goals (our degree).

As I have said before, I do like the idea of working more within our discipline, by this i mean academia.  I believe it will serve us better.

I vote we meet, to get the energy Dave seems to have walked away with.  Dr. Abed is fine with our not having something written up for tomorrow.  If you remember he spoke about a group last year that took a long time getting a subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment